Our health, Our Wealth: Towards Innovative & Effective Public Private Partnerships
Registration Fee: Kshs.6,000 for 2 days (Inclusive of conference materials,tea,lunch)
AMEC 2019 is an annual hallmark event for the African Medical and Healthcare Sector. The event is poised to become the premier engagement and procurement platform for health and medical industry professionals in the continent.
Objectives of the Conference and Expo
- Discuss the gains made in the sector and define strategies for enhancing Universal Healthcare Coverage (UHC) in Africa and ensuring targets spelt out in the SDGs are met.
- Discuss challenges and opportunities in the medical sector and recommend strategies that can support countries to mitigate against them and drive a strong systemic change agenda.
- To showcase best practice practices and innovations in the African Medical sector and promote the scaling up of effective projects and programs.
- To create awareness and understanding of the medical capacities available within the continent and internationally and promote medical tourism
- Discuss policy constraints affecting delivery of healthcare in Africa and make specific recommendations and agree on a way forward.
AMEC Key Elements
- Forums & Workshops
- B2B Business Matchmaking Deal Room
Who can attend the Conference?
Health Ministry officials, County Government officials, Academia, Private sector, Civil society organisations, Hospital Managers and Employees, Doctors (Surgeries and Hospital), Nursing Officers, Hospital Technicians, Biologists, Biochemists, Technicians, Dispensing Chemists, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Rehabilitation Organisations, Nursing Homes,,Organisations for the disabled,,Care Services & Self-help groups, Visitors from Industry and Commerce